* The applicant must not be less than 10 years old. (5th Grade)
* He must be able to recite the Holy Qur’an fluently with Tajweed.
* He must have completed the Nazirah course.
* He must not take any other courses while engaged in the Hifz course.
* Upon completion, he must recite the entire Quran in one session and pass the final examination to qualify for a Hifz certificate.
*The applicant must not be less than 15 years old.
* He must be able to recite the Holy Qur’an fluently.
* He must be well acquainted with the English language as classes are offered in English.
*Note: Enrollment into the Quran class can be done during any point of the year. However, enrollment in the Alim Class will not be accepted after the month of Shawwal.